PATIENT ACCESS & SCHEDULING UTILIZATION
Your Patient Access process has a direct impact on quality of care, patient satisfaction, and operational as well as financial efficiency. PDS Patient Access insights can help you understand sessions, wait times, bottlenecks, patient demand, and operational limitations.
At a glance:
- Understanding current availability and capacity
- Analyzing provider reschedules and bumps
- Monitoring daily patient demand
- Quantifying lost appointments
- Comparing and benchmarking utilization
- Managing patient perception of access
HCC REVENUE CAPTURE
PDS HCC Revenue Capture helps organizations ensure proper payment of the quality incentives from payers for management of patient HCCs. Commercial and Medicare contracts rely on Hierarchical Condition Coding Risk Scoring to determine incentive payments and fee schedule increases. PDS HCC Revenue Capture provides the accurate, timely analytics needed to optimize payer reimbursement and reduce gaps in clinical performance for patients with HCCs.
At a glance:
- Identify care gaps for increased revenue
- Analyze Patient Populations
- Ensure timely well-care and chronic-care follow up
- Understand Risk Scores by payer and provider
- Provide timely information to reconcile insurance data
- Maximize bottom-line reimbursement
PATIENT SURVEY ANALYTICS
PDS Patient Survey Analytics supports measuring, publishing, and highlighting patient satisfaction survey scores to monitor quality and the impact your practice’s processes have on the patient experience. The solution delivers focused reports and visual dashboards using data from patient surveys such as Press Ganey™, CAHPS, payer, or other sources, to identify outliers and monitor trends to improve the overall patient experience.
PDS Patient Survey Analytics integrates with other PDS modules to blend productivity, quality, and operational KPIs with survey data for drill-to-detail reporting that correlates survey results with staff productivity and patient access.
At a glance:
- Delivers modeled data with actionable reporting to gain a deeper understanding of the patients’ perception of care
- Leverages factual analysis to help shape strategic planning and goal setting
- Integrates patient satisfaction data with quality, financial, and operational data to tell the whole story
- Understand the relationship between patient experience, outcomes, and employee engagement to drive performance initiatives
CALL CENTER ANALYTICS
PDS Call Center Analytics supports measuring, publishing, and highlighting call center data to monitor quality and efficiency of the patients’ experience. The solution delivers focused reports and visual dashboards using data from call center systems to assess staff productivity, quickly identify significant outliers, and monitor trends to improve call center proficiency.
PDS Call Center Analytics integrates with other PDS modules to blend patient satisfaction, patient access, quality, and operational KPIs. The module offers best practice drill-to-detail reporting with leading-edge visualizations to deliver a complete picture of the patient experience within your organization.
At a glance:
- Delivers modeled call center data with visual dashboards to gain deeper insight into wait times
- Leverages factual analysis of call center statistics to help shape strategic planning and goal setting
- Integrates call center information with quality, financial, and operational data to monitor the delivery of a high-quality patient experience
- Understand the relationships between call center statistics, staff performance, outcomes, and patient experience to drive improvement initiatives
Admission, Discharge, and Transfer reporting is essential to understanding patient care in the hospital. PDS Facility ADT provides detailed census information that helps managers analyze bed utilization, patient throughput, and capacity delivered with simple point-and-click functionality with full access to detail. Stop struggling with incomplete patient-care data and move forward with proven hospital-focused analytics.
At a glance:
- Understand demand and capacity
- Daily census statistics & length of stay
- Admit and transfer sources
- Bed utilization & patient flow
- Manage chronic patients
- Discharge analysis & readmission tracking
Learn more about analytics areas that would most benefit your organization’s success.
Healthcare Operational Analytics
Operations-focused solutions designed for use with your organization’s preferred analytics software platform or integrated into your Enterprise Data Warehouse initiative.
Healthcare Financial Analytics
We help clients leverage analytics to achieve significant financial gains through volume and productivity improvement, reimbursement increases, cashflow enhancements, and denial recoveries.
Clinical & Quality Analytics
Use fine-tuned analytics to understand the needs of various patient populations against your organization’s best practice clinical standards.