Practical Data Solutions to Showcase Reporting and Analytics Focused on Strategic Practice Growth at the MGMA Medical Practice Excellence: Leadership Conference
Southbury, CT (9/12/2022) – Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is excited to announce its participation in the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Medical Practice Excellence: Leaders Conference, October 9-12, 2022, in Boston, MA. This year’s event is focused on reaching new horizons by leveraging insights, connections, and solutions in financial management and practice operations to enrich leadership skills.
Throughout the conference, PDS will be in booth #412 demonstrating data-driven reporting solutions and analytics that help practice leaders identify strategic performance improvements and further drive profitability.
PDS highlighted solutions will include:
- PDS Patient Access & Scheduling Utilization to help your organization identify opportunities to increase capacity and improve patient access
- PDS HCC Revenue Capture to ensure your organization is accurately capturing HCCs to optimize reimbursement and quality incentives
- PDS Denial Recovery, coupled with revenue cycle management strategies, to take your practice from average financial performance to outstanding results
- PDS Provider KPI Reporting to focus on critical KPIs impacting productivity, including standardizing & tuning RVUs to your definitions, patient access, coding, patient satisfaction, and quality metrics
- PDS Payer Contract Analyzer to provide payer analysis and insights required for successful contract negotiation
- PDS Physician Compensation to automate and communicate productivity, performance, and quality-based compensation plans on engaging dashboards
“One of the keys to strategic growth is getting the right analytics to the right people at the right time,” said Russell Hendrickson, CEO of Practical Data Solutions. “Data-driven reporting and analytics allow executives to accurately identify gaps and leverage resources to improve overall practice performance and the bottom line,” Hendrickson added.
“MGMA is proud to be joined by Practical Data Solutions yet again at Medical Practice Excellence: Leaders Conference,” said Andy Swanson, Senior Vice President Product Strategy and Sales with MGMA. “It’s important to bring thought leaders like PDS together at the MGMA Medical Practice Excellence: Leaders Conference to discuss analytics and the subject’s importance to our industry.”
Additionally, PDS is presenting an education session, The Connection Between HCC Scoring and Financial/Quality Performance, at the conference on Monday, October 10, from 10:30am – 11.30am. The session will be led by Russell Hendrickson and Scott Everitt, VP of Healthcare Solutions, as part of MGMA’s education session C4 at location 157.
About Practical Data Solutions
Practical Data Solutions (PDS) is a healthcare analytics company delivering best-in-class visualizations, analytics, data warehousing, and data staging exclusively for healthcare organizations. PDS empowers clients to proactively leverage their data to improve performance and revenue through highly visual, interactive dashboards focused on financial, operational, quality, and clinical analytics. PDS implements tailored solutions that meet and exceed client-specific needs and achieve measurable ROI. For more information, please visit PDS-Online.com or follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.
View All News