Managing Revenue Integrity with Analytics
Learn how data analytics and visualizations can reveal new revenue streams, improvement in unpaid denied claims, and cost reduction opportunities to improve your healthcare organization’s financial performance. Revenue Integrity ensures that all entitled income has been accurately captured, billed, and paid. This webinar will discuss how the revenue management process creates a massive amount of data transactions and that this data requires appropriate staging and modeling to uncover hidden revenues or cost reduction opportunities.
- Overview of Revenue Integrity functions
- The value of analytics to identify unrecognized revenues and payments
- Key topics in Revenue Integrity – denials, charge capture, and collections
- Concisely communicating the value to the organization
- Visualizing the opportunities and success
- Other best practices
Originally presented on March 20, 2019 by Practical Data Solutions’ Becky Cook, Executive Consultant, and Russell Hendrickson, CEO.
Find more educational webinars on our YouTube Channel.
View All News