Creating a Strong ROI for Enhancing Analytics
Healthcare organizations often hesitate to invest in analytics improvement projects due to budgetary concerns. However, with forward-thinking and the proper benefits assessment of analytical and automation tools, enhancement efforts can offer quantifiable ROI results.
In this webinar, learn how improvements in data extraction, reporting, and visual analytics can deliver measurable fiscal improvements. We’ll discuss the broad range of benefits stemming from providing the right information to the right people at the right time. See case studies where PDS clients have leveraged their analytical capabilities to achieve significant financial gains through volume and productivity improvement, reimbursement increases, cashflow enhancements, and denial recoveries.
Understand how an investment in an organization’s analytics strategy can resolve inefficiencies, reduce reporting errors, and free up administrators to lead data-driven, impactful change initiatives to improve the bottom line.
Webinar topics include:
- Understanding “Hard” versus “Soft” ROIs
- Building quantifiable ROIs
- Clarifying current analytical capability, gap evaluation, and continual improvement strategies
- Demonstrating the benefits of both one-time cash influx as well as ongoing efficiency gains
- Using data insights to maximize and maintain bottom-line revenue effectively
Originally presented on July 21, 2021. webinar. WATCH ON YOUTUBE
More educational webinars on our YouTube channel.
View All News