June Webinar: In A World of Web Visualization, Why Excel?
The COVID-19 pandemic created a new world of data needs, quick-change analytics, and dynamic reporting requirements throughout healthcare. Proactive organizations are now reevaluating their analytical strategies, sifting through an abundance of web-based solutions that promise glimmering analytics. However, healthcare organizations continue to benefit from leveraging Excel to meet their changing reporting needs.
In this webinar, learn how your organization can take advantage of today’s leading-edge web analytics solutions while also including Excel as an effective strategy in delivering key information. We’ll explore the power of the latest visualization tools to understand the advantages, required resources for migration, and success factors. We’ll also discuss best practices using Excel along with tips in finding the right analytics solution to balance an organization’s unique financial and reporting requirements.
- Evaluating visualization strategies from a cost and efficiency standpoint
- Understanding IT resources, personnel, and training requirements to be successful in a visualization implementation
- Estimating timelines involved in migration planning and implementation
- When to leverage Excel over Visualization software for intermediate needs
- Utilizing Excel to rapidly prototype analytical migration projects
On June 30th, 2021, at 1 PM Eastern (NYC), join Michele Perry Practical Data Solutions VP of Service Delivery and Web Analytics, and Kelly Constantinetis, Senior BI Analyst for this informative and educational webinar.