Making RVUs Meaningful in 2021
Watch our latest Webinar on YouTube!
Pulling standardized reports out of an application can result in metrics that are not measuring what an organization needs to manage successfully. Today, one set of Work RVUs and Total RVUs is not enough given today's CMS modifications. Leading-edge tools, enhanced data models, and a new way of thinking are now needed to manage productivity, payer contracts, and physician compensation effectively.
In addition to RVUs, other uniquely defined metrics – such as visits, cases, encounters, and denials – bring challenges to reporting. Practices that use multiple billing systems exponentially increase the variation between those metrics.
In this webinar, we'll focus on how to model your data to organizational and industry standards so that you can quickly understand what's changing, what's working, and what needs improvement.
Webinar topics include:
- RVU roles in Productivity, Reimbursement, and Compensation
- Incorporating Benchmarks, Budgets, and Targets
- Metrics typically requiring customization (Visits, Cases, Encounters, Denials, etc.)
- Best practices in organizational standards for reporting
- Challenges with multiple billing systems
Originally presented on April 28th, 2021.
More educational webinars on our YouTube channel.