Designing Reusable Data Models—Evolving Your Data Warehouse
Watch our most recent webinar on YouTube.
Learn about a data mart approach to building healthcare data warehouses to optimize data analytics and reporting without needing a long-term plan or large capital investment. Following best practice data modeling, “data mart” designs can help you build leverageable data sets to optimize reporting, blend data and correlate answers efficiently. Webinar will discuss the pitfalls of poor data modeling and the advantages of following best practice structures to build data marts that can be joined and reused to drive higher-level thinking. Results come from staging data effectively.
- A best practice incremental approach to data modeling
- The importance of designing data correctly
- Understanding effective strategies for data modeling
- Challenges and costs associated with poor data design
- Delivering results through best practice data marts
Originally presented on Feb 26, 2020 by Practical Data Solutions’ Scott Everitt, PDS Vice President of Healthcare Solutions, and Sean Phipps, PDS Senior Programmer.
Find more educational webinars on our YouTube Channel.