CLINICAL & QUALITY ANALYTICS
PDS Clinical & Quality analytics allow you to break free from system and payer limitations and measure against your organization’s approved quality standards. With PDS you can easily understand the needs of various patient populations against your organization’s customized best practice clinical standards supported by detailed data at the patient level.
At a glance:
- Actively identify/manage patients by care type: Preventive, Acute, Chronic
- Reduce time spent manually extracting data from different source systems for care coordination initiatives
- Design/implement solutions
- Uniquely designed for client organizational issues
- Increase visit volume by identifying preventive services/treatment opportunities
HCC REVENUE CAPTURE
PDS HCC Revenue Capture helps organizations ensure proper payment of the quality incentives from payers for management of patient HCCs. Commercial and Medicare contracts rely on Hierarchical Condition Coding Risk Scoring to determine incentive payments and fee schedule increases. PDS HCC Revenue Capture provides the accurate, timely analytics needed to optimize payer reimbursement and reduce gaps in clinical performance for patients with HCCs.
At a glance:
- Identify care gaps for increased revenue
- Analyze Patient Populations
- Ensure timely well-care and chronic care follow up
- Understand Risk Scores by payer and provider
- Provide timely information to reconcile insurance data
- Maximize bottom-line reimbursement
PATIENT SURVEY ANALYTICS
PDS Patient Survey Analytics supports measuring, publishing, and highlighting patient satisfaction survey scores to monitor quality and the impact your practice’s processes have on the patient experience. The solution delivers focused reports and visual dashboards using data from patient surveys such as Press Ganey™, CAHPS, payer, or other sources, to identify outliers and monitor trends to improve the overall patient experience.
PDS Patient Survey Analytics integrates with other PDS modules to blend productivity, quality, and operational KPIs with survey data for drill-to-detail reporting that correlates survey results with staff productivity and patient access.
At a glance:
- Delivers modeled data with actionable reporting to gain a deeper understanding of the patients’ perception of care
- Leverages factual analysis to help shape strategic planning and goal setting
- Integrates patient satisfaction data with quality, financial, and operational data to tell the whole story
- Understand the relationship between patient experience, outcomes, and employee engagement to drive performance initiatives
Learn more about analytics areas that would most benefit your organization’s success.
Healthcare Operational Analytics
Operations-focused solutions designed for use with your organization’s preferred analytics software platform or integrated into your Enterprise Data Warehouse initiative.
Healthcare Financial Analytics
We help clients leverage analytics to achieve significant financial gains through volume and productivity improvement, reimbursement increases, cashflow enhancements, and denial recoveries.
Clinical & Quality Analytics
Use fine-tuned analytics to understand the needs of various patient populations against your organization’s best practice clinical standards.
Contact PDS today
See how our Clinical & Quality Analytic solutions can improve your organization’s bottom line.